Petting Zoo Propaganda offers promotional services to record labels, artists and festivals. These services include PR and marketing for new releases, artists on tour, festivals and events etc. in all media – print, online, radio, TV and socials.
We started in Berlin (DE) in 1998, and via offices in Hannover (DE) and Eindhoven (NL), we’ve been working out of Tilburg (NL) now for many years.
What we do:
– Benelux album and tour promotion for InsideOut Music and Superball Music
– EU-wide album and tour promotion for Relapse Records
– EU-wide album and tour promotion for artists on Spinefarm Records, Candlelight Records, Fearless Records and Snakefarm Records in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxemburg, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Spain, Portugal, Greece, Austria, Poland, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Slovakia and Slovenia
– EU-wide interview and tour press coordination for artists on Spinefarm Records, Candlelight Records and Snakefarm Records
(All the above countries and including Germany, France, Italy, UK and Finland)
– Worldwide interview coordination for selected albums/artists on Spinefarm Records and Candlelight Records
(including USA, South America, Australia and Japan)
– Benelux, Spain, Portugal, Greece, Poland, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Slovakia and Slovenia promotion for Baroness
The Petting Zoo has worked for/with these companies (selection):
…and for these bands (selection):
KISS, Motörhead †, Mastodon, Lamb Of God, Slipknot, Ayreon, Peter Frampton, Baroness, Saxon, The Dillinger Escape Plan †, Porcupine Tree, Within Temptation, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Monster Magnet, Enslaved, Whitesnake, Heaven & Hell †, Wardruna, Valient Thorr, Henry Rollins, Satyricon, Machine Head, Type O Negative †, Life Of Agony, Skinny Puppy, Judas Priest, Eric Burdon, Willie Nelson, Kreator, Megadeth, Sepultura, Rose Tattoo, Ronnie James Dio †, Savatage, Amon Amarth, Anvil, Evergrey, Iced Earth, Nashville Pussy, Alice Cooper, Moonspell, Kamelot, Unleashed, Gluecifer, Doro, Calvin Russell †, Saga, Fu Manchu and Opeth
Please note: we only send music to existing media (print, online, radio etc.) in Europe. When applying for promo material, always send us a link and info about the media you work for.
All labels we work with use digital promotion, we use Promo Jukebox to send new music to media.
All digital advance music is watermarked and traceable in case of abuse/leaking.